2022 Autumn Program
WELCOME to the HGT 2022 Autumn Program starting on the 25th April and finishing at the end of June 2022.
Come and get fit in a fun and social environment for FREE, with some of our regular favourites and some new and exciting programs that may interest your or your friends. For your HGT Autumn program please click HERE
We also very excited to introduce the HGT Arts Program, running in May and June, for more information click HERE
Be sure to register via the 'I'm In' App or otherwise directed for each individual program.
You can visit each activity listed in our program for more details in the list below!
'Winner of the 2021 Tasmanian Community Achievement Awards - Get Moving Tasmania Physical Activity Award'
Healthy Cross Fitness
Healthy Cardio Boxing
Healthy Quit Smoking
Healthy Seniors Aqua Therapy
Healthy Laser Tag
Healthy Art Program
Healthy Aqua Fitness
What you can expect of us:
- We will clean all surfaces before your arrival
- We will provide hand sanitiser for your use
- We will adhere to any extra safety requirements of the venue where our session/program/event is being held
- We will show you where to sit or stand to ensure you are appropriately distanced from other participants
- We will keep abreast of any changes in public health advice and regulations
- We will not come to work if:
- we have cold and flu like symptoms (cough, fever, shortness of breath)
- if we have been in close contact with someone who is known to have COVID-19 without wearing personal protective equipment
- If we have arrived from interstate or overseas in the last 14 days
- If anyone in our household recently had a fever or temperature
What we expect of you:
- You will adhere to all advice from public health
- You will not come to our session if:
- You have cold and flu like symptoms (cough, fever, shortness of breath)
- If you have been in close contact with someone who is known to have COVID-19 without wearing personal protective equipment
- If you have arrived from interstate or overseas in the last 14 days
- If anyone in your household recently had a fever or temperature
- You will listen to our directions on where to sit or stand and keep your distance from other participants
- You will use the hand sanitiser supplied
- You will try not to touch your face while at the session
- You will immediately inform George Town Council if you have any concerns about your health or those around you so they can make sure other participants are safe
How to Register
Just turn up on the day to participate or pre-register today via one of the options below:
- Complete a paper-based form at the session OR
- Register online at iminconnect.com/Registration OR
- Fill in your details just ONCE by downloading the “I’m In by Healthy Tasmania" phone app available on iOS and Android. Then simply bring your phone along to a session and scan the QR code on your phone with the session coordinator’s phone.