Building & Plumbing
A NEW Building Act and Regulations have commenced from the 1st January 2017.
Please contact Council for further information regarding forms and requirements under the new Act.
If you are:
- Building a house, garage or other structure
- Otherwise changing or adding to your property
You may need to apply for a Permit. Please contact Council on 6382 8800.
Builders are required to have an accreditation number. Those builders who do not have an accreditation number may provide their temporary receipt number issued by the relevant accreditation body.
Please click below links to find out more information
- Building Act 2016 - Info
- Building and Plumbing - Forms - Building Fees -Plumbing Fees
- Environmental Health - Forms - Fees
- Regulation of solar panels installed for electricity generation (Building Regulation Advisory Note No.3 of 2013) - Info
- Swimming Pools and Spas - Info - Are you buying the kids or grandkids a pool for Christmas? Is it capable of holding 300mm or more of water? If so it will require a pool fence before filling with water – please click on the Info link for more information and Council contacts.
If you require any further information relating to building and/or plumbing, please contact Tamara Burt on 6382 8800 or email@example.com