Corporate Services Officer – Administration and Customer Experience
A rare opportunity exists to join the George Town Council in a part time job share position with the Corporate Services team.
The municipality of George Town is situated in the North Eastern region of the Tamar Valley and is a place of exquisite beauty and opportunity, steeped in history, dotted with towering lighthouses and spectacular coastline, and boasting crayfish, yachting, diving, wineries and whiskey distilleries, and diverse and visible flora and fauna. The region offers enormous possibilities to explore a breath-taking natural, historic, and cultural environment set in a beautiful climate.
About the Role and You
This position is the face of George Town Council. It is the single point of contact to engage with customers, discern and deliver on their requests, provide whole of service cycle feedback, and provide administration support to the leadership team within in Council.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written), negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work independently and make considered decisions within given responsibilities.
- Demonstrated experience planning, organising, setting priorities and meeting tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated skills in the use of a range of computer applications including word, excel, publisher and outlook.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you and you would like to know more, obtain an information pack with position description, selection criteria, and information on George Town, or to apply, please contact the below. The applications period will close at 5:00pm 17 March, 2022.
Manager – People, Performance and Governance
George Town Council
Ph: 03 6382 8800