Council has a role in ensuring that the Public Health of residents and visitors to the municipality is maintained and improved when possible.
Council adopted the Public Health Program in 1999 and this is used as a guide and measure of Council's Public Health activities which are monitored throughout the year.
Areas of responsibility include:
Immunisation - Information
- Air & Noise
- Special Plumbing Permits & Development Applications
- Place of Assembly Forms
- Public Health Risk Activity Forms
- Essential Requirements for Commercial Food Premises Guide
- Notification of a Food Business Forms
- Temporary Food Business Forms
- Application for Registration Renewal of a Food Business Forms
Health and Environment Fees and Charges.