Book Now - Business Information Session
Business Information Session - George Town Mountain Bike Trail Development Thursday 3rd December 2020 4:00 - 5:30PM
Business Information Session - George Town Mountain Bike Trail Development
Thursday 3rd December 2020 4:00 - 5:30PM
Are you an existing or prospective business looking to capitalise on the mountain bike trails?
George Town Council invites both existing and current business owners to come along and gain an understanding of how businesses can maximise the opportunities associated with being a mountain biking destination.
The session will run for about an hour, during which you'll hear from a panel of experts, with question time afterwards.
The list of topics and presenters are: -
- Introduction and overview of the project - Presented by Peter Rickards from the George Town Council;
- Who are mountain bikers, what do they want, and how to connect with them - Presented by Rob King from Kingthing Marketing;
- Business Opportunities in a MTB’ing Destination - Presented by Kevin turner from Regional Development Australia (Tasmania);
- How to prepare your business for the MTB’ing market - Presented by Sam Denmead from Green Hat Tourism and Mountain Biking Network Tasmania;
- How to start or diversify your business - Presented by The van Diemen Project; and
- The George Town MTB Trail Maintenance Funding Program - Presented by Peter Rickards from the George Town Council.
Numbers are strictly limited due to social distancing, and additional sessions may be considered if demand exists. BOOK HERE