- Planning Scheme
- Current Development Applications
- George Town Local Provision Schedule – Substantial Modifications - AMD 01/2023 & AMD 02/2023
- Planning Fees
- Planning Forms
- Application for Permit to carry our works in Road Reservation
- Tree Removal Guidelines
- Boundary Fence Guide
- Hillwood Structure Plan
- George Town Structure Plan
- Engineering Fees
If you are:
- Building a house, garage or other structure, subdividing or otherwise changing or adding to your property
You MAY need to apply for a Planning Permit.
For confirmation that a permit is required please contact the Planning Department with a site plan of what you wish to do including any existing structures, setbacks to boundaries, driveway, etc. The Town Planner can confirm if an application needs to be made. You can contact the planning department via email at email@example.com or via phone on 6382 8800.
Please click above links for more information.