- Planning Scheme
- State Planning Scheme and Local Provisions Schedule
- Current Development Applications
- Planning Forms
- Planning Fees and Charges
- Road Opening Form
- Tree Removal Guidelines
- Boundary Fence Guide
- Hillwood Structure Plan
- Bushfire-Prone Areas Overlay Maps
If you are:
- Building a house, garage or other structure, subdividing or otherwise changing or adding to your property
You MAY need to apply for a Planning Permit.
For confirmation that a permit is required please contact the Planning Department with a site plan of what you wish to do including any existing structures, setbacks to boundaries, driveway, etc. The Town Planner can confirm if an application needs to be made. You can contact the planning department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 6382 8800.
Please click above links for more information.