If you are:

  • Building a house, garage or other structure, subdividing or otherwise changing or adding to your property

You MAY need to apply for a Planning Permit.

For confirmation that a permit is required please contact the Planning Department with a site plan of what you wish to do including any existing structures, setbacks to boundaries, driveway, etc. The Town Planner can confirm if an application needs to be made. You can contact the planning department via email at or via phone on 6382 8800.

Please click above links for more information.