Healthy Mountain Bikes
FREE Program, 5 sessions
Get in quick, register today!
FREE Beginner Mountain Bike Sessions
Note: Participants MUST pre-register. No registrations will be taken on the day.
Book via the link: https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=16903446&appointmentType=category:George%20Town%20trails
Sunday 12th of September
5-8 Years of Age: 9:00am to 11:00am
9-12 Years of Age: 11.30am to 1:30pm
13-16 Years of Age: 2:00pm to 4:00pm
Sunday 19th of September
Girls Only, 8-10 Years of Age: 9:00am to 11:00am
Adult Beginners: 11:30am to 1:30pm
Conducted by RIDEO. Beginner sessions on the NEW George Town Mountain Bike Trail. Ten bikes and helmets are available for older kids.
How to Prepare for your Mountain Bike Skills Session
Guide for Parents / Guardians
Please check the following list to avoid any hiccups on the day of the session:
- You know where to drop-off and pick-up and at what time – please arrive early!
For the Healthy Mountain Bikes Sessions, the venue is the George Town Mountain Bike Trail.
- You have read and agree to our terms and conditions at www.rideomountainbiking.com/terms-conditions/.
All participant bikes must as a minimum requirement comply with the following:
- Inflated tyres
- Working brakes
- Working gears
- No kick stands
- No stunt pegs
- No protruding objects attached to bike
- Bar ends in tact
WHAT TO BRING
A handy list for parents to help on the day:
- Mountain bike and helmet
- Grippy, enclosed shoes
- Water bottle
- Any medications (i.e. epi-pen, asthma puffer)
- Weather proof clothing for the day
Please contact RIDEO Mountain Biking at email@example.com
An excellent opportunity to learn Mountain Bike Skills! Book via the link: https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=16903446&appointmentType=category:George%20Town%20trails
|12 September 2021 - Sunday||Refer to Schedule for exact times per age group||@George Town Mountain Bike Trail|
|19 September 2021 - Sunday||Refer to Schedule for exact times per age group||@George Town Mountain Bike Trail|
- Christa Capel
How to Register
Just turn up on the day to participate or pre-register today via one of the options below:
- Complete a paper-based form at the session OR
- Register online at www.healthytasmania.com.au/Registration OR
- Fill in your details just ONCE by downloading the “I’m In by Healthy Tasmania" phone app available on iOS and Android. Then simply bring your phone along to a session and scan the QR code on your phone with the session coordinator’s phone.