Contracts and Tendering
Contracts with Council
Council endeavours to use local contractors where ever possible, if you wish to start contracting for Council please find below a check list to cover off on Council requirements.
- Public Liability Insurance - Minimum of $10 million
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Professional Indemnity - Minimum of $5 million (if required)
- Completed the online Contractor Induction Program on Councils website
- Work, Health & Safety Procedures (For example, safe work method statements, job safety analysis) (where required)
- Appropriate personal protective equipment
- Approriate licences for work to be completed (For example, chain saw, truck)
If you interested in more information or registering to Contract for Council please email email@example.com
Tendering for Council
Dans Creek Bridge
Tender No 05/2019
Tenders to be received by 2.00 pm on 1st November 2019
Sale of George Town Airstrip
Tender No. RFT 06/19
Tender documents are available on or after 28th October 2019 by contacting Council’s Procurement, Risk and Compliance Officer, Peter Groves on 6382 8800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tenders to be received by 4.00 pm Friday 22nd November 2019
Widening of Existing Bridges- Industry Road
Tender No. RFT 07/19
Tender documents are available on or after 28th October 2019 by contacting Council’s Procurement, Risk and Compliance Officer Peter Groves on 6382 8800 or email email@example.com.
Tenders to be received by 2.00 pm on Tuesday 12th November 2019