Contracts and Tendering
Contracts with Council
Council endeavours to use local contractors where ever possible, if you wish to start contracting for Council please find below a check list to cover off on Council requirements.
- Public Liability Insurance - Minimum of $10 million
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Professional Indemnity - Minimum of $5 million (if required)
- Completed the online Contractor Induction Program on Councils website
- Work, Health & Safety Procedures (For example, safe work method statements, job safety analysis) (where required)
- Appropriate personal protective equipment
- Approriate licences for work to be completed (For example, chain saw, truck)
If you interested in more information or registering to Contract for Council please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tendering for Council
Tender 08/19 Design and Construct Changerooms George Town Sports Complex
Tender documents are available on or after 12 November 2019 by contacting Council’s Procurement, Risk and Compliance Officer, Peter Groves on 6382 8800 or email email@example.com. Tenders Close 2:00pm Friday 13 December 2019.
Tender 09/19 Truck and Trailer Tender
Tender documents are available on or after 10 December 2019 by contacting Council’s Procurement, Risk and Compliance Officer, Peter Groves on 6382 8800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Tenders Close 2:00pm Tueday 7th January 2020.