How is the by-law enforced?

An authorised officer of Council may issue an infringement notice, which imposes a fine on any person found to have committed the offence of:

  • occupying a caravan on land without a licence;
  • occupying a caravan which is erected, parked or placed on any road, public reserve or other public place;
  • as the owner or occupier of land, allowing occupation of a caravan upon that land without a licence.