How should I store chemicals?
- Only buy enough for immediate use to reduce the need to store quantities of chemicals. When they must be stored, always label with the date of storage and note the use by date.
- Keep chemicals in a secure storage area out of reach of children and animals.
- Store away from heat and moisture and place on trays or mats that can collect any spills or leaks.
- Make sure the container is maintained in good condition.
- Do not mix chemicals together.
- When using chemicals read and follow the manufacturer's instructions and avoid direct contact with skin - wear gloves and protective clothing.