What things do I have to fulfil in order for Council to grant me a licence?

Generally George Town Council does not allow for caravans to be occupied in any place other than a caravan park. Motorhomes are acceptable in most instances, as they are self-contained (i.e they have facilities for sewerage, sullage, etc.)