Visit the Region

Contact Us

Does my regular crossing site require council permission?

The Local Government Act (1993) has no provisions for the selection of a stock crossing site.

Individual councils may require consultation with their animal control officer or their engineering services personnel concerning a stock crossing site which is to be used on a regular basis.

0.0626 s - Server Process Time

cache - Request Source

212 - Resource ID